Glasgow City Hotel
Glasgow Grosvenor Hotel is a truly iconic sight – a sweeping, converted terrace of Venetian-style townhouses with leafy views of the 27-acre Botanic Gardens.
Our hotel offers contemporary rooms with tea and coffee making facilities, smoke detectors, and WiFi. A buffet breakfast is available for guests.
- Non-smoking rooms
- Digital Key
- On-site restaurants
- Pet-friendly rooms
- Room service
- Meeting rooms
- Accessible concierge desk
- Accessible elevators
- Accessible guest rooms with mobility features with entry or passage doors that provide 32” of clear width
- Accessible hotel restaurant
- Accessible meeting rooms
- Accessible parking
- Accessible parking spaces for cars in the self-parking facility
- Accessible public entrance
- Accessible registration desk
- Accessible route from the accessible public entranceto the accessible guestrooms
- Accessible route from the accessible public entrance to the registration area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible entrance to the meeting room/ballroom area
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to at least one restaurant
- Accessible route from the hotel’s accessible public entrance to the business center
- Accessible transportation with advance notice
- Bathroom doors at least 32 inches wide
Bedroom doors at least 32 inches wide (812 mm)
- Digital alarm clock available with sound and a vibrating pad
- Emergency pull cords in bathroom available
- Evacuation chair available to help evacuate a disabled person
- Grab bars in bathroom
- Hotel complies with ADA Guidelines
- Induction Loop System available at reception
- Inflatable chair available to assist in getting in and out of a bath
- Level or ramp entrance into the building
- Public Areas/Facilities accessible for physically challenged
- Roll-in Shower
- Room Accessible by Request
- Rooms accessible to wheelchairs (no steps)
- Serv support animals welcome
- Strobe alarms
- Van-accessible parking in the self-parking facility
- Vibrating fire alarm available
- Visual alarm for hearing impaired
- Wheelchair ramp for lobby/reception access
Set in Glasgow’s West End, just 10 minutes from the city centre the hotel is close to many bars, restaurants, shops and close to Glasgow University
Glasgow Central Station: 2.1 miles
Glasgow International Airport: 10 miles
Prestwick Airport: 30 miles
Edinburgh Airport: 40 miles
Terms & Conditions
Please see full policy here.
Limited self-parking is available on site. Charges from £10.00 per day. Parking cannot be reserved in advance.
Kids 5 years and younger to stay free of charge and thereafter a supplement charge applies.
Small pets allowed for an additional daily fee of £20.00. Please call hotel to confirm availability before booking.
Basic WiFi available in room and common areas complimentary.